Panama City Beach
Community Association Management Services
We Help Associations Do the Best Job for Owners! We protect, maintain and enhance the value of the condominiums and associations that we serve, while helping board members fulfill their fiduciary obligations and responsibilities.
Association Management Services
We Help Associations Do the Best Job for Owners!
We protect, maintain and enhance the value of the condominiums and associations that we serve, while helping board members fulfill their fiduciary obligations and responsibilities.
Our professionals do more than merely manage your association's common areas and systems.
- Cost-Effective Approach – We charge a comprehensive management fee with the lowest "reimbursable" costs available in Northern Florida. We don't believe in "nickel-diming" our clients! Customers can receive a community web site so that communication can be enhanced among the Owners.
- Involved – We provide quality hands-on supervision and maintain the lowest manager-to-property ratio; therefore assuring personalized attention. Our supervisors understand the complex operations of each association and offer the individual value-added services that all associations need.
- Preventive Maintenance – We implement a preventive maintenance approach for your association's assets.
- Financial Integrity – Your financial reports are reviewed by a staff with over 100 years of combined experience who are experts in association reporting.
- Improve Properties – We manage capital improvements from inception to completion.
- Reserve Studies/Comprehensive Budgeting – We routinely work with reserve fund studies and incorporate long-term reserve funding and capital project planning into the annual budgeting process.
GulfView Properties is truly a full-service association management company. Listed below is a comprehensive list of services we provide as part of our standard association management agreement with our clients. Our goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of our clients without additional charges as many management companies do for services that we consider to be included as part of our Management agreement.
Making The Board's Life Easy
Transition to GulfView Properties: Management will provide all the necessary personnel and supervision to ensure a smooth transition. This includes of all books, records and any other related items from the existing management company.
Familiarization: After transition, we send out a personal "Welcome" letter to all owners. We will also send out a "Welcome" package to all future new owners that join the community.
Monthly /Annual /Special Meetings
- Community Association Managers (CAMs) attend all meetings and make arrangements for the necessary meeting facility, procedures, materials, and personnel required to conduct the Annual Meeting. Proper notification is given prior to all meetings.
- CAMs transcribe and distribute minutes of all meetings.
General Administrative Services
- CAMs provide guidance and advice to the Board regarding administrative procedures and responsibilities.
- CAMs implement the board recommendations regarding the hiring of Accountants, Engineers, Attorneys, and other professionals.
- The Manager investigates and reports to the Board all incidents relating to the protection of the Association’s property and operation.
- Updates Community On-Line information.
- Prepares and mails welcome information to new owners.
- Procure bids for insurance coverage, correspond with agent, prepare claims, and follow through.
- CAMs maintain files of Insurance Certificates required for contractors who perform work for the association.
- CAMs correspond with homeowners, vendors, government agencies, and others on affairs related to the day-to-day operation of the community and maintain related files.
- Maintain files of all service contracts, specifications, insurance policies, legal matters, schematics, blueprints, and all other documents and records of the Association.
- Receive calls, mail, e-mails and website information related to the community.
- Provide clerical support for all community related business and provide copies, collating, and binding as needed.
- CAMs prepare all community documents and maintain database of same.
- Prepare labels for mailing and sorting when required.
Making The Boards Life Easy
- The financial services rendered are computerized utilizing industry specific, state-of-the-art accounting and management software.
- On a monthly basis, GulfView Properties maintains a complete set of financials that include:
- Checkbook Register
- Cash Receipts
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Disbursements
- Bank Reconciliation
- General Ledger through Trial balance
- Monthly Accounting Overview of Financial Statements
- Electronic Coupon Books or Billing Statements
- On-Line Payment Option
- Cash Receipts are updated and recorded on a daily basis
- Board members have secure on-line access to financial reports.
- Delinquent accounts reviewed monthly.
- Delinquent accounts are coordinated with the association's attorney
- Manager checks accuracy of invoices on accounts payable including all vendors and contractors.
- Checks are prepared weekly for rapid payment of vendor invoices and timely recording on the monthly financial statements.
Assessment Billing/Accounts Receivable
- All assessments are billed on a pre-determined cycle utilizing statements or coupon books.
- Owners' payments are mailed to the association's mailing address or lockbox account. Payments are updated daily.
- GulfView Properties has the access to allow owners to pay by credit or debit card.
- Past due letters are sent to all homeowners that are in arrears and follow up is conducted on collection procedures, liens, and foreclosures.
- Manager coordinates with Association's attorney on legal matters.
Budget Preparation and Forecasting
- Manager prepares and presents to the Board (sixty days prior to the new fiscal year or as prescribed by the community documents) a proposed operating budget based on past performance and current economic factors.
- The proposed operating budget will describe in detail, anticipated income and expenses. Upon budget adoption, the manager will print and distribute it to the homeowners in accordance with the community documents.
- Upon request, the manager will assist the professional company in the preparation of a reserve fund study for long-term replacement of capital improvement items.
Financial Statements - Comparative financial statements are issued monthly containing:
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Variance Report
- Income/Expense Statement
- YDT General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Monthly Financial Reporting (cash or accrual basis)
- Every delinquent account is reviewed monthly and coordinated with attorney as needed.
Taking a Proactive Hands-on Approach
GulfView Properties conducts routine site inspections of the community for the purpose of identifying Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CCRs) and Rule violations and reviewing the performance of the association's vendors and staff. Preventive Maintenance is implemented as directed by the Board. Our Director Of Operations regularly visits all properties and prepares property reports. We believe that Senior Management should be easily available when requested.
Work Orders and Service Requests
- Service requests and work orders are received and entered into a database for easy tracking.
- Manager coordinates maintenance staff and/or vendors to service requests and work orders.
- Manager will inspect and follow-up maintenance work to ensure successful completion.
- Work order logs are generated monthly for review and for purpose of detecting trends and problem areas.
Maintenance Scheduling, Coordinating, & Supervision
- Provide close supervision and evaluation of work, labor, services, and materials required in the operation and maintenance of the common areas and facilities.
- Coordinate maintenance staff to accommodate service requests from homeowners.
- Diagnose maintenance and construction defects, determine responsibility and provide clear directives regarding repairs.
- Inspect and follow-up on maintenance work to ensure successful completion of service requested.
- Keep work order log of all incoming and completed work orders.
- Status reports included in monthly report.
- Manager regularly visits and inspects the property.
- Additional visits for project supervision are provided as needed.
- On-site summary inspection reports submitted monthly.
- Night visits for lighting system inspection, etc.
- Our Director of Operations regularly visits all properties and prepares property reports.
Bid Specifications and Contract Administration
- Develop specifications for contractual services.
- Research and procure at least three comparable bids when vendor sources are available and present to the Board of Directors.
- Research references and financial worthiness. Make recommendations based on that research.
- With prior Board approval, enter into contracts on behalf of the Board for services, utilities, materials, supplies, etc.
- Provide contract supervision to ensure compliance with terms, conditions, and quality.
- Irrigation System
- Building Systems
- Roadways/Parking Areas/Walkways
24-Hour Emergency Response and Dispatchment
Emergency lines are maintained for emergencies and are answered by a live operator at all times. You won't leave a message and hope somebody receives it. In an emergency, we provide immediate dispatchment of service personnel as needed.
Reporting is the predominant method by which communities can at a glance review the necessary information needed to make significant decisions. The Board can opt to have the reports emailed or may be viewed on-line through the community website. Our reporting is comprehensive, thorough, and is customized for each client. General areas that are covered include:
- Financial Reports
- Delinquency Report/Action Taken
- Updated Owner/Tenant Listing
- Vacancy Report
- Maintenance Reports
- Management Issues Register
- Clubhouse Deposit Register
- Status Reports
- Related Correspondence
- Accounts Receivable
- Work Order Logs
- Contract Register
- New Owners
- Legal Matters
- Bank Statements
- Insurance Matters
- Property Evaluations
- Items of Special Concern
- Daily Contact Register
The Management Report will cover all of the activities that take place on a monthly basis. The report is unlimited in scope and will reflect as much detail as the Board requests.
Each monthly management report is collated and bound in a professional manner. The report is provided on a monthly basis at least one week prior to the scheduled meeting. The manager will attend the monthly meeting to review the report and to answer any questions relative thereto.
Architectural Review Services
GulfView Properties regularly inspects the property and observes community records and also monitors deed restriction violations and contractor performance.
We establish, coordinate and provide the administrative and secretarial functions of the Architectural Review Committee (ARC), including preparation, review and approval of architectural applications, correspondence with owners requesting ARC compliance or completion of applications, and all necessary correspondence related to the ARC. To apply to administer home improvements, you must fill out an Architectural Review Application. Please print, fill out, and mail in the application or submit online.
- We communicate with property owners to understand their issues and find appropriate solutions.
- We issue work orders and monitor contractor performance to ensure that work has been completed in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the owner.
- We will issue notices of violations of association rules and regulations, and follow up to ensure compliance.
- Administer the association's insurance portfolio, including the filing of claims.
- Prepare, copy, print and mail association written communications.
GulfView Properties Advantage
- ExperienceOur staff experience spans decades. This hard-earned expertise enables us to provide value in ways that are often difficult to quantify, such as guiding Boards in anticipating potential issues and planning appropriately, or auditing past performance and making improvements based on best practices developed with unsurpassed technology while still maintaining personalized service!
- Teams GulfView Properties provides a dedicated, professional team of people to attend to the needs of each community. Each team includes a manager, a full-charge bookkeeper and an administrative assistant. These teams are focused on providing high-quality, personalized service to individual communities.
- Purchasing Power GulfView Properties innovative approach to contract services provides significant benefits to each Association. We utilize both local and national suppliers and purchase landscape, irrigation, construction, janitorial, roofing, pool, and lighting supplies at wholesale prices, and pass this savings on to our clients.
- Contract Services GulfView Properties has built strong relationships with numerous contractors which allow it to provide high quality, warranty work at preferred customer rates. All contractors approved by GulfView Properties are properly insured and agree to indemnify the Associations.
- 24-Hour Emergency On-Call GulfView Properties managers are on-call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week - including weekends and holidays. This service is provided to assist owners in emergency situations that threaten individual or community property. Backed by plumbers, electricians, restoration specialists, and other contractors, we can quickly and properly provide the appropriate response to emergency situations.
Maintenance and Janitorial
Do your Association's common elements need a little more 'sparkle? Does your Association struggle to find cost effective qualified personnel to tackle small jobs?
Our maintenance and janitorial program is just the answer. Give us the opportunity to demonstrate how a tailored maintenance and janitorial service plan can improve the operation and appearance of your Association cost effectively. Some services are performed by third party vendors who are properly licensed and insured. In any event, GulfView Properties has the resources and capability to keep all aspects of your community in top condition.
The following is a Brief List of Services Available Includes:
- Building Maintenance
- Pool Maintenance
- Pressure Washing
- Irrigation System maintenance
- Cleaning of clubhouses and buildings
- Dumpster Corral Maintenance
- Cleaning and Organization of Pool areas
- Litter Patrols
- Handyman services
- Plumbing Repairs
- Light Electric
- Bulb replacement